What is the dftly Time Tracker App Key?
You need an App Key to use the dftly Time Tracker app. The App Key is an 8-character ID that uniquely identifies your org to the dftly Time Tracker app.
Follow the procedure below to find the App Key for your Org
If you are are using Lightning experience of Salesforce, follow the instructions below to view the App Key
- Login to the Salesforce Admin ID
- Go to the dftly Time Tracker apps Tab
- Click on Go
- You see an alphanumeric App Key available
- Use this App Key to login Time Tracker application.
You can also create new App Key for your org,
- Login to your Salesforce ID
- Click on the App Launcher
- Click on the Time tracker: Time Tracker related Tab
- You see all Time Tracker related Tabs
- Click on the TT Apps Tab
- Go to All view from Recently viewed list
- You see App Key and App Key name on the screen
Follow the procedure below for generating new App Key
Note: Once you provide the App name and click on Save, the App Key is auto-generated and it should not be edited.
- Login to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click on the dftly Apps tab in your Main Menu.
- Select the New button. Enter a meaningful App Name (such as dftly Time Tracker)
- Click on Save
- Go back to dftly Time Tracker Apps Tab
- Click on Go to see new App Key generated for your Org.