TT Users who use only the Mobile Time Tracker (MTT) application on the device cannot add the hours after the fact.
The hours can be added using any of the following
Mobile Time Tracker Web page
- Mobile Time Tracker web page
- Add hours in Salesforce from TT Details
: Click the link below to login to the MTT application and replace your org App Key where it is marked as *******, enter the Employee ID and PW and click the login button
- Upon login to the web MTT app,
- the TT user sees the Multi check-in screen,
- MTT User can enter the time details of the completed hours
- Click the Submit button to save the check-in details
Add Hours in Salesforce from TT Details: If Mobile time Tracker User is also a Salesforce User, then they can log-in to Salesforce and add the time by clicking the New button on the TT details tab.