I have a seasonal business. Some months we have many more users than in other months. Do I need additional licenses?
Licenses you buy is valid for one year. You will be able to check the monthly reports to view the licenses usages. You may have to purchase more licenses if required. For more details please go through the below details.
Ex: Let's say you purchase Team edition at $ 1800 in January. In Jan, Feb, Mar you use 50 MAUs each month. In April, May and June you use 100 MAUs a month. So at the end of June, you would have used 450 MAUs. In July you expect that you will use another 100 MAUs and you expect it to rise further. At that point, you can purchase another 600 user-months at $ 1800.
* MAUs : Mobile Active Users.
- When you pay for a specific edition, you are paying for the total number of user-months for that edition. That is 600 user-months for Team. 2400 user-months with Pro and 12,000 user-months with Enterprise.
- All MAUs purchased have a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Unused MAUs lapse at the end of the year.
- You will receive a monthly report showing the number of MAUs that month.
- You can have as many dftly Users in the system as you want. They're counted as MAUs only if they use a dftly function in a month.