Please create Salesforce User ID and then create TT User ID. While creating TT User ID, please link Salesforce User to TT User. Only then Salesforce user has an option to Check-in for a Job within Salesforce.
More information here for creating TT Users
More information to link TT User with Salesforce User is given below
- Upgrade/install Mobile Time Tracker application version 1.12 or above in Salesforce from Salesforce App Exchange
- You should be logged in to Salesforce as an Admin User of your Org
- Go to TT Users Tab
- You see a list of TT Users, if the TT Users IDs are not yet created in your org create them. Click here to know more
- Search for the TT User from the list to link it with Salesforce ID and click the edit button for the TT User ID
- Search for the field "Salesforce User" in the TT User Edit screen (please add the Salesforce User field from page layout if you don't see it in the TT User view page)
- Click the pencil mark for the Salesforce User field
- You see a list of Salesforce Users in your org
- Select the Salesforce user from list to select the Salesforce User for linking with TT User ID
- Click the Save button
- Now TT User is linked with his/her Salesforce ID.
When the TT User Logs in to Salesforce and click the Time Tracker Tile they see all Mobile Time Tracker related Tabs with a button at the bottom of the Salesforce screen as "Track Time". Using the Track Time button Salesforce User can Check-in/Out for Jobs within Salesforce.
Please note that there is no Clock-In/Out button to track time within Salesforce, you see only Check-In and Check-Out buttons for tracking time.