If you are an existing volunteer, i.e. if you are already listed as a contact in the Nonprofit's database, you can follow this process to sign up for a Shift in V4S Kiosk on the Shift Detail screen. Follow this process only if you are NOT already listed a Volunteer for the specific Shift.
- Go to the Today's Shifts page, where all the shifts for today are listed
- Click on the Shift that you want to sign up for. You will be taken to the Shift Detail page
- Following the Sift details and before the list of volunteers signed up for the shift, you will see a blue button that says "Don't see your name below? Sign up!". Click on that button
- You will see a pop-up where you can key in your email ID or phone number. Key in one of those in and then click OK. Please note that the email ID or phone number must be keyed in exactly the way as it is in Salesforce - hyphens, spaces, etc
- If your email ID/phone number is found, you'll see a response that says that you have been signed up for the shift
- When the screen refreshes, you can Check In to the Shift
- If your contact info is not found, you'll see a message that your information was not found in V4S
- If your details were not found, you can still Register as a new volunteer from the menu
That's it, you're all signed up! You'll see your name on the list when the screen refreshes, and you can now check-in for the Job/Shift.