After you have installed the dftly Time Tracker app from the Salesforce AppExchange and haven't authorized it for mobile access, you will see OAuth Error.
To effectively use the mobile app with your Salesforce org, you need to do the following:
- Allow the Time Tracker to access data from your org
- Go ahead and install Time Tracker on your mobile device.
Here is what you need to do to complete these two steps:
Authorizing Time Tracker to access your Org.
- Login to your Salesforce org with the same ID that you used when you installed dftly Time Tracker
- Select the Time Tracker OAUTH function
- Click on the 9-dot App Launcher on the top left-hand side of your screen as in the attached image. Click on the dftly Time Tracker oAuth tile as in the attached image.
- You will now see a pop-up that tells you about dftly Time Tracker wanting to access your Salesforce Org. Click on the Allow button on the pop-up to give the Time Tracker access to your Org
- Your installation and authorization of the Time Tracker are now complete on the Salesforce side.
Please complete this process and start using dftly Time Tracker. You will see a dramatic improvement in time tracking for your users.