V4S Personal that individual volunteers can use on their personal mobile phones to register, sign up for jobs/shifts and check in/out of Shifts.
V4S Kiosk is an iPad/Android app that can be installed on registered public devices for multiple volunteers to check in/out at the volunteer location.
- Allow V4S Mobile to access data from your org
- Go ahead and install V4S Personal OR V4S Kiosk onto your mobile device.
- Login to your Salesforce org with the same ID that you used when you installed V4S Mobile.
- Select the V4S Mobile oAuth function
- If you are using Salesforce Classic, click on the drop-down in the top right-hand corner of your screen. You will see a link called V4S Mobile oAuth in the drop-down as in the attached image
- If you are using Salesforce Lighting, click on the 9-dot App Launcher on the top left-hand side of your screen
- You will now see a pop-up that tells you about V4S Mobile wanting to access your Salesforce org. Click on the Allow button on the pop-up to give V4S Mobile access to your org
- Your installation and authorization of V4S Mobile is now complete on the Salesforce side.
When users need to sync their V4S Mobile data to your Salesforce org, they need a secure mechanism to access your org, via V4S Mobile. To support that, you need to let Salesforce know that V4S Mobile is allowed to access your org. You only need to do this once, when you install V4S Mobile.
Install V4S Personal or V4S Kiosk on to your mobile or Tablet from Play Store for Android phone and from the App Store for iPhones or iPad.