To log in to the V4S Kiosk application on the mobile, the V4S Kiosk user must key in the same Email ID which is available in his/her Salesforce Contact.
Follow the instructions below for creating V4S Kiosk User
- Log in to Salesforce as an Administrator
- Click the V4S Mobile Users tab
- Click the New Button
- From the Contact Search box, search the volunteer (contact) name and select it from the contact list. If contact does not exist, create new Contact
- Add First Registered Date and Time (optional), this date is to know from when the V4S Kiosk User started using the V4S Kiosk application
- Click the Checkbox "Is Kiosk User" (Only the V4S Mobile User marked as "Is Kiosk User" is able to log in the V4S Kiosk application)
- Click the Save button.
- Now V4S Kiosk User is created,
- On the Mobile enter the App Key, Email ID, and Password to log in the V4S Kiosk application.
Note: Please check the "Is Kiosk User" field only for the users who log in to V4S Kiosk. Ideally, this should be either your Volunteer Coordinator or Systems Administrator.
Follow the instructions below if you have already created V4S Mobile Users and need to mark V4S Mobile User as V4S Kiosk User
- Log in to the Salesforce as an Administrator
- Go to the V4S Mobile Users Tab
- Search for the V4S Mobile User from the list (to mark the user as V4S Kiosk User)
- Click the Edit for the Selected V4S Mobile User
- Search for "Is Kiosk User" field
- Check the checkbox available for "Is Kiosk User"
- Save the Page
- Now the V4S Mobile user is marked as V4S Kiosk User.