Your V4S Mobile User record is created when you register yourself on the V4S Personal app for the first time. Your Volunteer Coordinator / V4S Administrator will give you an App Key to be used with V4S Personal. Download the V4S Personal app onto your mobile phone from the iTunes Store or the Google Play Store, depending on whether your phone is an iPhone or an Android phone. Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your phone, click on the V4S Personal app on your phone.
Here is the process for creating your V4S Personal ID:
- Enter the App Key that you have received from the V4S Admin
- Enter your Email ID
- Enter any password that you can you remember easily for future logins
- Click on Register
- You will see the My Profile page once you click on Register
- Fill in your personal details
- Click on Update
- Your V4S Mobile profile and User ID is now created.
- For future logins, you will only need to put in your password.