If you have just a few V4S Mobile Users to be created, you can add them manually, one by one into the V4S Mobile Users table.
If you need to add many V4S Mobile Users, you can upload a list into Salesforce and create the V4S Mobile Users at one shot.
To upload a list of V4S Mobile Users, please follow the procedure outlined here:
- Since your volunteers MUST be Contacts in Salesforce, you can export the necessary Contacts from Salesforce to a .CSV file
- Create the CSV file with at least the following fields:
- Contact Full Name
- First Registered Date and Time (Optional)
- Go to the V4S Users tab
- Go to Setup, key in Import in the Quick find box
- Click on the Data Import Wizard in the left-hand side menu
- Launch Wizard
- From Custom Objects go to V4S Mobile Users
- Select options from What do you want to do next
- Click on CSV to select CSV file which you have created
- Map the CSV fields and Salesforce fields and upload the file
If you choose "Add new Records" then you can use only 2 columns and upload the file.