I get an error message saying “somethings wrong, please try again later, email id, password, and app key….”.
If you get an error message “somethings wrong, please try again later, email id, password, and app key….”. and you are not able to login to V4S Personal, please follow the instructions here if you are using an Android phone:
- Go to Settings
- Go to App Storage/Apps
- Find V4S Personal in the list of apps and click on it
- Click on the Clear Data button
- You will get a message that says All of this app's data will be deleted permanently. Click on OK. Don't worry about this,, because only your App Key, User-ID and password are on the device. All other data is inside Salesforce.
- Now go back and click on the V4S Personal app icon on your phone
- You will get the Register Screen with the App Key, Email ID and password. Key all 3 in and start again.