Procedure for creating V4S Mobile Users
- Login to your Salesforce org with an ID that has Administrator privileges
- Make sure that there is a Contact record for you in Salesforce
- Go to the V4S Mobile Users Tab
- Click on Create V4S Mobile User. (Add the required details and Submit)
- Link contact using the search button, if your Contact is not available please add contact and then link it with V4S Mobile User
- Add First Registered Data and Time (This is Optional, if a date is selected/entered, we will know from when the V4S Mobile User actually started using V4S Kiosk application)
- Check the "Is Kiosk User" checkbox in V4S Mobile User page. Only a user with this checkbox clicked can log in to V4S Kiosk
- If you don't see "is Kiosk User" field on the User creation page, follow the instructions below:
- Click on Setup
- Go to Object Manager Tab
- Click on V4S Mobile User
- Click on Page Layouts
- Click on VfS User Layout
- From the Layout drag and drop the is Kiosk User field to the V4S Mobile User Detail section
- Save it.
- Once you have made the above setting, you will be able to create V4S Kiosk Users.
Adding "Is Kiosk User"