You can set object permission with profiles or permission sets.
A User profile determines the objects they can access and the things they can do with any object record
Permission Sets grant additional permissions and access settings to the User.
Details to provide permission sets
- You need to be logged in as a Salesforce administrator
- Click on Setup
- Go to Installed packages
- Click on Manage Licenses which is next to V4S Mobile
- You see a list of Salesforce Users
- You see options to "Add Users" and "Remove Multiple Users"
- Add the Users whom you would like to access V4S Mobile objects
- Click on Save
- The selected Users will have Object Permission set