- Click Setup (using the same Salesforce Id where you have downloaded theV4S Mobile)
- In the quick find box, search for Manage Connect Apps
- From Connected Apps list select "V4S Mobile oAuth"
- Click on Edit Policies button
- Replace “Start Url” with "https://dftly.com/dftly/sfdc/auth/vfs?isSandbox=true"
- Save the page
- Reload the page and click on the V4S Mobile OAuth tile from the Menu tiles
- oAuth is now processed in your Sandbox.
While processing oAuth in Sandbox, please log out of all other Sandbox ID on your system and log in only with the Saleforce Sandbox ID in which you have installed V4S Mobile and then process oAuth. Otherwise, we are not sure to which ID is the oAuth processed and you may have problems while using V4S Mobile application.
Also, please make sure that your Email Deliverability option is set to All Email. By default, the Sandbox Email Deliverability option is set to System Mail only.
You should also enable API's, when you have installed the V4S Mobile application in your Sandbox org. Click here to know more about enabling API's in your Sandbox.
You should enable Email to Salesforce, Click here for more information.