To allow the V4S Mobile app to access data from your Salesforce organization, you need to "Authorize" V4S Mobile to access your data. By default, the Salesforce oAuth process authorizes apps to your production organization. Please follow the process below to Authorize V4S Mobile if it is installed in your Sandbox org
- Click Setup (using the same Salesforce Id where you have downloaded V4S Mobile)
- Go to Manage App
- Click on Connected Apps
- Click on V4S Mobile OAuth - Manage App Policies
- Click on Edit Policies button
- Replace “Start Url” with "https://dftly.com/dftly/sfdc/auth/vfs?isSandbox=true"
- Save it
- Reload the page and click on V4S Mobile OAuth from the dropdown
- OAuth is now processed in your Sandbox.
Note: OAuth will be active only for one Week when it is processed in Sandbox and you will have to click on V4S Mobile OAuth from Force.com drop down again after one week to activate V4S Mobile. This is an Salesforce feature.