Once the V4S Personal application is downloaded on the phone, the V4S Personal user sees the "Register/Login" button on the login screen of V4S Personal app.
On the login screen, V4S personal User must enter the App Key, Email ID, and a Password and click the Register/Login button to log in to the V4S Personal application
- dftly checks for the Contact with the same email ID in Salesforce and if it is not found dftly automatically creates a Salesforce Contact and a V4S Personal User.
- If the Contact already exists in Salesforce, dftly only creates a V4S Personal user ID.
- The password entered on the login screen of V4S Personal for the first time is saved and the same password should be entered every time the User tries to log in to the V4S Personal application.
- We suggest the User enters the correct email ID because if a fake email ID is entered, then the V4S Personal User will have problems when they try to reset the password using Forgot password string on the V4S Personal login screen.
- This is suggested because when the V4S Personal user tries to reset the password OTP is sent to the same Email ID which is there in Salesforce Contact for the V4S Personal user. If fake email ID is entered at the registration time, then the OTP will be sent to the fake email ID and V4S Personal user cannot reset the password.