After you have installed Time Tracker app from Salesforce AppExchange, you need to Authorize the Time Tracker app on t mobile devices to be able to access data from your Salesforce org. If you have not done the Authorization, you will see an oAuth Error.
To use the Time Tracker mobile app with your Salesforce org, you need to do the following:
- Allow the Time Tracker to access data from your org
- Install Time Tracker Team onto your mobile device.
Here is what you need to do to complete these two steps:
Authorizing Time Tracker to access your org.
- Login to your Salesforce org with the same ID that you used when you installed dftly Time Tracker
- Select the Time Tracker oAuth function
- If you are using Salesforce Classic, click on the drop-down in the top right hand corner of your screen. Click on the link called dftly Time Tracker oAuth in the drop-down
- If you are using Salesforce Lighting, click on the 9-dot App Launcher on the top left hand side of your screen. Click on the dftly Time Tracker oAuth tile.
- You will now see a pop-up that tells you about dftly Time Tracker wanting to access your Salesforce org. Click on the Allow button on the pop-up to give the Time Tracker access to your org
- Your installation and authorization of the Time Tracker is now complete on the Salesforce side.