- Go to the dftly Time Tracker Users tab
- Click on the New button
- Fill in all required details on this page (fields marked with * are mandatory fields)
- Select User mode by clicking the Check box, for "Allow Individual Use, not Team use" OR "Allow Personal Check in, in Team Mode" (As per the Time Tracker User login requirement)
- Select Clock in type from the drop down in "Clock in Multiple Users" field (As per Time tracker User type)
- You need to create dftly Time Tracker User records for all your employees for whom you need to track their Time. That includes team members and team leads.
- Save the details
Please Create Teams and Assign Users as Team Leads to the Teams.