You should be logged in to Salesforce as an Administrator.
- Go to the dftly Time Tracker Users tab
- Click on the New button
- Fill in all required details on this page (fields marked with * are mandatory fields)
- Save the details
- You need to create dftly Time Tracker User records for all your employees whose time you want to track. That includes team members and team leads.
- Only employees who have been set up as Team Leads need to install the Time Tracker Team app on their mobile devices
- Team Leads need to use the data keyed into the Employee ID field in the User record to login to Time Tracker Team on the mobile device. You can use any commonly identifiable, but unique ID in the Employee ID field. If you have specific Employee IDs for your employees, then use that ID. If not, you can use Email IDs, or some combination of first name and last name as the Employee ID.
Please Create Teams and Assign Users as Team Leads to the Teams.
- Here are the instructions for Creating Teams
- Here is how you Assign Teams to Team Leads