You should be logged in as Salesforce Admin User.
- From your Salesforce Admin ID, create dftly Teams under the dftly Teams Tab, click here to know more about creating Teams. If you have already created dftly Time Tracker User records for your Team Leads, you can choose the Team Lead name at the same time when you create the Team. And you are done with assigning the Team Lead for the Team. If not, please follow the rest of the instructions in this article.
- Create dftly Time Tracker Users, click here to know more about creating Time Tracker Users
- Once you have created the Teams and the Time Tracker Users
- Go to dftly Teams Tab
- Click on Edit to assign Team to Team Lead
- Search User using the search option next to Team Lead field
- Select the name of the Team Lead User
- Click on Save.
Now, the Team is assigned to the Team Lead, s/he will be able to see all their team members listed when they log in the Time Tracker Team application on their device.