Note: Your Salesforce Administrator controls your Profile and Permission Sets.
How to enable API access in Salesforce by Profile
- Click Setup
- Click Manager Users -> Profiles.
3. Click Edit against the specific Profile.
4. Scroll down to Administrative Permissions and check the API Enabled box.
5. Click Save.
How to enable API Access in Salesforce by Permission Set
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Manage Users > Permission Sets.
3. Select the specific Permission Set.
4. Click System > System Permissions > Edit
5. Check the API Enabled box.
Note: If API is not enabled to your org, you will not be able to see the API Option under Administrative Permissions List.