RESOLVED, now Salesforce Administrator can reset the Password for Mobile Time Tracker Users from their Salesforce ID
Refer this article for more information about changing the password for Mobile Time Tracker Users from inside Salesforce.
Instructions for Admin before changing the password
- Create Contacts for all dftly Time Tracker Users in Salesforce
- If your user (s) don't have their own email ID, key in your own Email ID or any other company wide common Email ID in the Contact record Email ID field.
- Link Contact to dftly Time Tracker User record, while creating Time Tracker Users (if not linked earlier, link them now) Click here to know more.
- Click on Time Tracker Team on your device
- Enter App Key and Employee ID (You should use ID of the Employee for whom you need to reset the password)
- Click on Forgot Password
- You will see a pop up with App Key and User ID, check details and click on OK
- OTP is sent to your Email (the email Id which is added to contact details of this User)
- Key in the OTP, New Password and Confirm New Password in the pop up on your device
- Click on Change
- Now the Password is reset successfully
- Share this password with the user for whom you changed it.