The V4S Kiosk and Personal User will see an error message as "invalid grant: expired token" when they try to log in and Volunteer see the same error message when they try to Signup or Check-In/Out for a Job or Shift on the Mobile screen. We suggest that only Systems Administrators must have access to the oAuth link. Systems Administrators can enable or disable oAuth option to other Salesforce users.
Here is what you need to do to hide the oAuth authentication link,
- Login to Salesforce using the Systems Administrator ID that you used to install V4S Mobile
- Click on Setup
- From quick find search for App Manager
- Search for V4S Mobile oAuth from the app Manage list
- Click the Dropdown option and click on "Manage"
- Click "Edit Policies" button on the V4S Mobile oAuth connected app details screen
- in oAuth Policies section, select "Admin Approved users are pre-authorized" for permitted Users field
- Click the Save button
- Now the screen is reverted to V4S Mobile oAuth connected app details screen
- Scroll down to profile section and click the "Manage profiles" button
- You see a list of Salesforce profiles available in your Org
- Select the Salesforce profiles by clicking the Checkbox for whom you need to give oAuth option for V4S Mobile
- Click the save button
Note: Once you have followed the above steps and saved the changes, please process oAuth again from Salesforce Administrator ID and then start using the V4S Kiosk or V4S Personal application. Otherwise, the V4S Kiosk or V4S Mobile Users see an error message as "Invalid_grant: expired access/refresh token" when they try to log in the V4S Kiosk or V4S Personal app.