There is no need to create a V4S Personal User ID manually in Salesforce. Because the V4S Personal User ID gets created in the org automatically when the V4S Personal User logs in the app on the phone for the first time.
More information for creating the V4S Personal User ID
- Ask the User (V4S Personal User) to install the V4S Personal application on their phone from iTunes Store for iPhones or from the Google Play Store if they are using Android phone
- On the V4S Login screen
- Enter the App Key (App Key is generated in Salesforce once the V4S Mobile app is installed in the Salesforce org)
- The Contact Email ID (Email ID of V4S Personal User)
- Password (any password which can be remembered by V4S Personal User easily, as the password is saved and the same password must be used for future logins)
- Click the Register button on the login screen
- The V4S Personal User is created now in Salesforce.
The V4S Mobile app checks for the Contact in Salesforce org and if the Contact does not exist in Salesforce the app automatically creates a new Contact and then creates a new V4S Mobile User ID for them.
If the Contact exists then the app will only create a new V4S Mobile User ID.
Note: The Email ID is unique for every Volunteer so the app searches for a Contact with the same email ID which is entered by the V4S Personal User on the login screen and then creates a new Salesforce Contact and V4S Mobile User ID when they click the Register button on the V4S Personal login screen.