On new Project assignment or on Edit of a Project, dftly notifies Time Tracker User which specifically says New Project has assigned or Project has been updated. When you click on Notification on the Phone the page is redirected to TT Projects List (in Mobile Time Tracker application) and the new or updated Projects are available in the Project List.
Apart from Project Notification, we can also Notify Time Tracker User for Calendar Sync. Calendar page shows details of Projects along with Project Start Date and End Date.
When your org is configured for Calendar on Project Sync, we send different types of Notifications as below
- Project Notification: This notifies Time Tracker User that a New Project has been Assigned. When you click on the notification it takes you to the Projects List where the New Project is synced
- There are 2 types of Project Notifications
- Specified User: Notification is sent to Specific User when New Project has been assigned to him/her
- Notification for All User: When your Admin at Salesforce adds New Projects or make any changes on the existing Projects under dftly Projects Tab, notification is sent to all Time Tracker Users which says a new project has been added in the list
- Calendar Notification: Projects can be linked to your Device Calendar and notifications can be sent to you when there is a new Project added or edited,
- Specific notification is sent for Calendar sync when you click on Calendar Notification, it just updates Projects on the Calendar Page and not on the Projects Tab inside Time Tracker application
- Calendar Sync
- Project Changes
You see the changes on Project list only when you log out of Time Tracker and re-login.