More details on setting up a Kiosk User is given below
- Log in to Salesforce as an Admin User of your Org
- Go to the TT Users Tab
- Click on the New button
- Enter Time Tracker User details in this page, fields marked in Red are mandatory and other fields are Optional
- Enter TT User EMail ID, as the OTP is sent to the same email Id if the TT user requests for a Password reset
- Link Contact with Time Tracker User from Salesforce User field, click here to know more (optional)
- Select "All" from the list for Clock in Multiple Users
- Set the User Type as Kiosk user
- Click the save button to save the TT User ID
Now the Time Tracker Kiosk User is created, when she logins in Mobile Time Tracker application, she sees the List of all Mobile Time Tracker Users in the Org with Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out button
Note: When Kiosk User logs in Time Tracker she sees only the Mobile Time Tracker Usernames who are created as TT User in your Salesforce Org.
The Mobile Time Tracker Kiosk User logs into the Mobile Time Tracker application on a Device and using the same device other Mobile Time Tracker Users in the org can Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out for Jobs/Projects to record their Time.
- The Mobile Time Tracker User who is set as "Allow Individual use, not Team Use" has the option only to Check-In and Check-Out for Jobs/Projects on a Kiosk
- The Mobile Time Tracker User who is set as "Allow Personal Check-In, in Team Mode" has the option to Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out for Jobs/Projects on a Kiosk.