Follow the procedure below for resetting the password for Mobile Time Tracker Users
- You must be logged into Salesforce as Admin User of your Org
- Go to TT Users Tab
- Go to All View
- Select Users by clicking the CheckBox available for Users
- Click on Change dftly Password button available on the right-hand side top of the computer screen
- Once you click the Change dftly Password button, the screen is displayed with the selected Mobile Time Tracker Usernames for changing the password
- Enter New Password and Confirm Password under Change Password section
- Click the Change button
- Now the new password entered on this page is saved
- Share the New Password to your Mobile Time Tracker Users, and now they can log in Mobile Time Tracker application using the New Password on their Android Phone or iPhone accordingly.
Follow the instructions here if you are not able to see the "Change Password" button.