- Email is not enabled for your Salesforce org. Your Salesforce Administrator needs to enable Email for your org. Click here to know more about enabling email for your Org
- If you put in the wrong App Key or Employee ID on the Time Tracker Login screen and click on Forgot Password option.
- Click on the Time Tracker Team app on your device
- Please key in the correct App Key and Employee ID for yourself. Now, click on the Forgot Password link on the Log in screen
- You will see the screen below.
- You will see the App Key and Employee ID that you keyed in on the login screen.
- Recheck the App Key and Employee ID on the above screen
- If you made any errors in these 2 fields, you can correct it here.
- Click on OK
- You will now receive an email on the Email ID set up in the Contact record in Salesforce.
- Key in the OTP which is in the email
- Enter a new Password for yourself
- Confirm the New Password
- Password Hint (Optional)
- Click on the Change button
Now, the password is reset and you will see a message on the device which says "Changed Password successfully".
Note: OTP Email is sent to the Contact Email ID which is setup in your Salesforce Org for your Contact record.