Team Lead has the option to Clock In/Out and Check In/Out for herself and for her Team Members.
More information is given below for creating a Team Lead User ID
- Log in to Salesforce as an Admin User
- Go to the TT Users Tab
- Click the New button on TT User list view
- Enter Time Tracker User details on the TT User page, fields marked in Red are mandatory fields, other fields are Optional
- Enter First and Last name, Employee ID, User type as Team User, Email ID,
- Clock In multiple users to "All"
- If the clock in multiple Users is set as all, the team lead can see all the TT User names listed in the Everyone tab in Mobile Time Tracker application. The Team lead can add an TT User to her team by clicking the + to Team button if required.
- If the clock in multiple user is set to Team, the team lead sees only his team members in the everyone list.
- Select "Team" from the "Clock in Multiple Users" drop-down (refer screenshot below)
- Click the save button to save the TT User ID
Now the Time Tracker User is created, When she logins in Mobile Time Tracker application, she sees Clock-In button and the option to Check-In/Out for Travel and Job for herself and her team members