More information is given below about calendar configurations
- Login to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click on the App Launcher
- Click on the Time Tracker related Tabs tile
- From the Time Tracker Tabs, click on the TT Apps Tab
- From All View list, Click on the Name of the App Key for which you would like to make Config changes (configurations must be done for the App Key which your Time Users use to login Mobile Time Tracker)
- You see Config button
- Click on the Config button, you see the Calendar Tab
- Click on the Calendar Tab and add details in the below-mentioned fields
- Calendar Integration: Enable Calendar sync by Checking the Checkbox
- Calendar name: dftly Task
- Object in Salesforce that you want to Sync Calendar: from the drop-down list select the Object you want to sync the phone Calendar (example given here for Calendar sync is for TT Project Assignment, so when any Project is assigned to Time User the assigned Project is synced on Time User Phone Calendar)
- Any filter that you want to Apply: Below is the sample filter we have added on the Calendar, to display the Project assignment which is assigned 30 days prior and 30 days later of the current date. You can add filters as per your companies requirement
- dftlytime__Assigment_Start_Date__c >= LAST_N_DAYS:30 and dftlytime__Assignment_End_Date__c <= NEXT_N_DAYS:30 and dftlytime__dftly_Time_Tracker_User__c = '#@#userid#-#'
- Field for Title: Select the field from the drop-down which must be displayed on the Calendar screen
- Name: What you would like to see on the Calendar page related to the above field
- Description: Project description
- Field for Event Start Date: Project Start Date
- Field for Event End Date: Project End Date
- Click on Save, to save the Calendar config page.
Once the above configurations are made by Salesforce Administrator, Time Tracker User must login Mobile Time Tracker on his/her phone and then go to Phone Calendar to view the Projects assigned to them.
If Time User still cannot see the Projects assigned to them on the phone Calendar, please ask them to add "
Also, make the setting on the phone calendar to show dftly Calendar