If you need to change the Objects for tracking Time then you need to link the Object with Time Details. Click here to know more about linking/creating new lookup field for Objects.
Once you have followed the instructions from above link and have created new lookup field for an Object, you need to add the new lookup field in the Salesforce config page so that the field is available on the Mobile Time Tracker to record Time
More information is given below to add the lookup field in the Config page
- Login to Salesforce as Admin User
- Click on the App Launcher
- Click on the Time Tracker tile to view the Time Tracker related Tabs
- Click on the TT Apps Tab
- Go to All View list
- Click on the Name for the App Key which Mobile Time Tracker Users use to login the Mobile Time Tracker application on the Mobile
- Click on the Config button available on the right-hand side at the top of the screen
- You see the below pop up where you can make config changes as per your requirement
- Click on the Pop-up List
- Select the Object from the drop down to Track Time
- Select the field you need to display on the Mobile Time Tracker to be available on the Combo list
- Click on the Save button to save the page.
Note: you can add any filters on the selected Object.