Therefore, we suggest that only System Administrators have access to the oAuth link . System Administrators can enable or disable oAuth option to other Salesforce users.
Here is what you need to do to hide the oAuth authentication link
- Login to the Salesforce using the System Administrator ID that you used to install Mobile Time Tracker
- Click on the Setup button
- Click on the Apps
- Click on the App Manager
- You see Mobile Time Tracker oAuth
- Click on the drop-down to find Manage
- Click on the Edit Policies button
- Select "Admin approved users are pre-authorised" from permitted users dropdown
- You see a pop up telling you that all users currently using this app will be denied access and they will have to log in again- click on Ok
- Click on the Save button.
- Now no Salesforce User can see the oAuth option, including the Admin User. This way no one will be able to process oAuth for Mobile Time Tracker.
Scroll down till you see Profiles section
Click the Manage Profiles button
You see a list of Salesforce Profiles available in your Org
Search for the Salesforce Profiles for giving oAuth option and click the Checkbox to select the profiles
Click the Save button to save the changes
Now the Selected Salesforce Profile user has option to process oAuth for Mobile Time Tracker.
Note: Once you have made all the above changes, please process oAuth for Mobile Time Tracker application using the Salesforce Administrator ID.
Once you make the above changes the oAuth will expire and Mobile Time Tracker Users are not able to log in to the Mobile Time Tracker application as they see an error message as "oAuth expired for Mobile Time Tracker" when they try to log in the Mobile Time Tracker application.