You will need V4S Mobile Salesforce version 1.23 and above and V4S Kiosk version 2.1.77 and above versions and once the applications are upgraded to the latest versions the V4S Kiosk user can see the new Tabs available in V4S Kiosk with the below features
Jobs and Shifts: earlier Jobs & Shifts tab was available only for Signup, Check-In/Out. Now new features included to this Tab
- Displays Today's Jobs and Shifts
- Job Name is with big font and Shift ID in Smaller Font, which makes easy for Volunteers to recognize the Job they want to Signup for
- Jobs are highlighted with Blue tile
- Shifts highlighted with Yellow Tab
- On the Today's Jobs and Shifts screen it displays the desired number of Volunteer, number of signed up volunteer and number of Checked in Volunteers
- Auto refresh of Jobs & Shifts screen when switched from one tab to another
- Sign-up and Check-in buttons work faster
- Option to Add Images for Jobs and Shifts
- Search Volunteer is available with partial or full Email ID search
- Displays all volunteers who have Signed up for Today's Job or Shift with details on Job and Shift
- Each signed up Volunteer name is with Job Name, Shift Id and Check-In/Out button
- Volunteers can Check-In/Out for Jobs and Shifts using the Volunteers Today Tab
- No Teacher Check-in indicator, the front desk person can see if the tutor has Checked-in for the class or not, so that Students can stay at the front desk until the Tutor Checks in for the Class
- Displays Students (V4S Members) who have signed up for today's classes with Class and Course details
- Details of Dropped off by and Picked up by details
- Option to Add up to 5 Accompanying Adult names (Who Drop and Pick the Students/Members)
- Students/Members can Check-In/Out from Roster Today Tab
- Events Today tab is used by organizations who conduct Events, Events must be created as Volunteer Jobs in Salesforce
- Create Shifts for the Jobs (Events), Each Event will be created as Shift
- Add Attendees (guests) to a Shift (Events)
- Once you add Guests to a Shift, the Shift details are available under Events Today Tab
- The Events User can scan the QR Code of the Guest or Click the Check-In button to Check the Guest In for the event
- Each Attendee created in Salesforce have an auto-generated QR Code which can be scanned using the V4S Kiosk application to Check in the Attendees for an Event.
- You can also add an additional guest to the event by clicking the +Guest button
- This tab lists all the Guests available for today's Events,
- There are 4 sub Tabs under Attendees today which displays the count of Confirmed, Unconfirmed, Walk-In Attendees and the number of Attendees Checked in for the Shift under Check-ins tab
- On click of each sub-tab, you see a list of Guest with the above-said Status
- There is also an Add button (+) at the bottom of the Attendees today Tab, by clicking the + button, you can add more Attendees to the Event
- You can add single or multiple attendees to an Event using the + button
Settings: settings tab has facilities as mentioned below
- Auto-refresh V4S Kiosk saves Salesforce API usage by using local data where possible. But if you don't regularly log out/refresh pages on the V4S Kiosk, setting this value will cause auto-refresh of data every few minutes when logged in, using the APIs but keeping the device in sync. 0 here means NO auto-refresh, click the check-box button after you make a change.
- Show Toast after each Scan: When scanned QR Codes, if you want to scan through a large number of them one after another, you could show the details of the scan for a few seconds and then automatically go on to scan again. Set the # of seconds here. 0 means don't wait or display scanned details after each scan. Click the checkbox-button after you make a change so that the scanned Attendee details are displayed for a few seconds for you to refer and then proceed scan for other guests
- Change password: you can change the password for your V4S Kiosk login using the Change password button. Enter Old and New Password and click the Change Password button to change the password for your V4S Kiosk application
Please ensure that you have proper data connectivity when you log in the V4S Kiosk application in the morning or the first time you log in the V4S Kiosk application of the day. Once the data is synced then Volunteers, Teachers (Roster Users), Members, Guest (Attendees) can Check-in/Out for Jobs/Shift, Events and Classes even when there is no data connectivity.
Please note that only the people who have Signed up earlier or when there is proper data connectivity can Check-In and Check-Out on the V4S Kiosk when on offline.
Volunteers cannot search for their name to Signup for Job or Shift when on Offline. When Volunteer searches for his/her name the app must get the Volunteer data from Salesforce and if there is no data connectivity the V4S Kiosk app cannot sync with Salesforce to get the Volunteer data. Due to this Volunteers cannot Signup for Job or Shift when on offline.