By enabling the Auto-refresh data button, the Tabs on the V4S Kiosk refreshes/reloads regularly for the time set on the Auto-refresh data field.
V4S Kiosk saves Salesforce API usage by using local data where possible. But if you don't regularly log out/refresh pages, setting this value will cause auto-refresh of data every few minutes when logged in, using up APIs but keeping the device in sync.
More information to enable the "Auto-refresh Data" button on V4S Kiosk
- Log in the V4S Kiosk application on your Phone
- Click the Hamburger sign to go to menu list
- Click the Settings button,
- Set time (No. of Minutes) for Auto-refresh Data button
- Click the Check-box for Auto-refresh data section
- You see a message as "Data will refresh every 3 minutes (the time set in auto refresh field)"
- Once the auto refresh is enabled the screen of V4S Kiosk application gets auto-refreshed and the data is synced with Salesforce.
e.g: the time can be set as 300 minutes, which refreshes the V4S Kiosk screen every 300 minutes, and 300 minutes is equal to 5 hours.