Event User ID must be created in Salesforce to log in the V4S Kiosk application to view the Events Tab.
More information about creating Events User
- You must be logged in as Salesforce Administrator
- Go to V4S Mobile Users Tab
- Click the New button
- Search for the contact of the Events User in Salesforce
- Enter First Registered on datetime (Optional)
- Enable the "Is Kiosk User", "Is Events User", "Is Roster User" and "Is Forms User" Checkboxes
- Click the Save button
Now the Events User ID is created and the Events user can log in the V4S Kiosk application using the below details
- App Key: Will be shared to you by your Salesforce Administrator or the Volunteer Co-ordinator in your Org
- Email ID: The same email ID which is available under Email ID for Salesforce Contact
- Password: Any password which you can remember for future logins. The Password entered upon first login to V4S Kiosk application is saved and the same password must be used for future logins.