All Salesforce Users will not have the access to Mobile Time Tracker Objects and fields, Salesforce Administrator at your Org can giveaccess to other Salesforce User profiles by following the instructions below
- You must be logged in to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click the Setup button
- Click on the Object Manager String
- From quick find option, search for TT User
- Click on TT User (Label name)
- Click on Fields & Relationships
- From the fields list, search for the field and click on the field name for which you like to give access to other Salesforce Users
- You see details of the selected custom field with 3 buttons as "Edit", "Set Field-Level Security" and "View Field Accessibility"
- Click Set Field-Level Security button,
- You see all the Salesforce Profiles available in your Org
- Select the Checkbox for "Visible" & "Read-Only" for the profile which you would like to give permission to the fields
- Click the Save button
- Now the Salesforce Users can see the fields for which you made the changes when they log in to their Salesforce ID.
Follow the same instructions for all the fields for which you would like to give access to Salesforce Users.