The Mobile Time Tracker User can Check-In and Check-Out for the current Job they are working on using the Cleck-In button or use the Multi Check-In screen to make multiple Check-In/Out entries for the completed Jobs.
The Mobile Time Tracker User set as Approver in the TT User Group can approve the Time Sheets of the people reporting to them.
More information on approving the Time Sheet is given below
Approver see the 5 Tabs mentioned below when they log in to the Mobile Time Tracker Web page
- Multi Check-In:
- Multi Check-In option is used to enter old data, it’s the Time details of the completed Jobs.
- You are allowed to enter as many as 10 time entries at a time. Just click on Multi-Check-In button to make multiple Time entries at a time
- Select Project, Task, Work Type, Start/End Date and Time and click on Submit (The Hours worked is calculated automatically once the Start Time and End time is entered)
- All the Time Sheet entries entered using Check In and Multi Check-In screen are recorded and shown under TT Details Tab in Salesforce.
- Dashboard: The Dashboards displays the Time worked on Projects (Jobs) by the Logged in User
- Time Details: This shows the Time entries (Check-In and Check-Out Time) made by the Logged in TT User and also has an option to Check-In and Out using the Check-In button
- Check-In is used to make current time entries,
- Click the Check-In button, select Project, Task, Work Type and enter Notes if any and click the Check–In button, (by default dftly show TT Project, TT Task and TT Work Type Objects for Check-in.) To change the Objects according to the Company requirement, please talk to Salesforce Administrator at your org
- Click the Check-Out button to Check-Out of the current Job.
- There are 2 buttons for Check-Out and works as below
- Check-Out now: If the Job is just completed and if the User is checking out immediately then click the Check-Out now button
- Check-Out: If the Job is completed earlier and the Time User has forgotten to Check-Out of the Job immediately, they can enter the Total Hours and Minutes they have worked on the Checked in Project in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button. Then the app automatically calculates the time and adds in the Checked-Out field
minutes in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button then
the Check-Out time is displayed as 11.40 a.m. in the TT Details Tab.
- Pending: The Pending Tab shows the Time Sheet entries done by the Mobile Time Tracker Users who report to the Logged in User (Approver). The Approver can check the Time entries and approve the Time Sheets using Approve or Reject buttons. More information here about approving Time Sheets
- Approved: All the Time Details (Time Sheets) approved from the Pending tab are shown under Approved Tab, the approver can refer them later if required.
To approve the Time Sheets which have exceeded the 30 days limit should be approved from inside Salesforce under Time Details by changing the Approval Status from "Pending Approval" to "Approved".