There are two tabs available in Time Tracker Web page as below
- Time Details
Note: By default, we show TT Project, Worktype and Task objects for Check-In, the objects are customizable. The Dashboard displays the same object which is enabled in your org for tracking time.
More information about Check-In
There are two buttons as Check-In and Multi Check-In
- Check-In is used to enter current time entries,
- Click the Check-In button, select Project, Task, Work Type and enter Notes if any and click the Check –In button,
- Click the Check-Out button to Check-Out of the current Job.
There are 2 buttons for Check-Out and works as below
- Check-Out now: If the Job is just completed and if the User is checking out immediately then click the Check-Out now button
- Check-Out: If the Job is completed earlier and the Time User has forgotten to Check-Out of the Job immediately, they can enter the Total Hours and Minutes they have worked on the Checked in Project in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button.
- Then the app automatically calculates the time and adds in the Checked-Out field
- e.g: If Time User has checked in for a Job at 10.30 a.m. and enters 1 hour and 10 minutes in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button then the Check-Out time is displayed as 11.40 a.m. in the TT Details Tab.
- Multi Check-In option is used to enter old data, it’s the Time details of the completed Jobs.
- You are allowed to enter as many as 10 time entries at a time. Just click on Multi-Check-In button
- Select Project, Task, Work Type, Start/End Date and Time and click on Submit (The Hours worked is calculated automatically once the Start Time and End time is entered)
- All the Time Sheet entries entered using Check In and Multi Check-In screen are recorded and shown under TT Details Tab in Salesforce.