There are 2 types of users who log in to the Mobile Time Tracker Web application
- Mobile Time Tracker Users who log in the Time Tracker Web app to track time
- Approvers who Approve/Reject Timesheets entered by Mobile Time Tracker Users.
To log in to the Web Time Tracker application, you need an App Key, Employee ID and a Password
- App Key: App Key is an identifier that dftly Users used when the Mobile Time Tracker logs in the Mobile Time Tracker application on the phone or on the Web page
- Employee ID: Each Time Tracker User need an Employee ID to log in the Mobile Time Tracker Web page, the Employee ID must be unique across the org and is created by Salesforce Administrator in the org
- Password: Upon TT User creation in Salesforce, the Mobile Time Tracker User receives an Email with App Key, Employee ID and a Password for Time Tracker web application. The Mobile Time Tracker User must use the same App Key, Employee ID, and the Password to login to the Mobile Time Tracker Web page. The Time Tracker Password is saved and the same password must be used for future logins.
Note: enter the App Key in the link where we have marked as ******** and then click enter to log in to the Mobile Time Tracker web page to check-in to Jobs.