The email is sent to the same email ID which is available in the TT User contact record. We suggest you add correct email ID for Time Tracker User Contact in Salesforce so that the above said email is delivered to TT User.
The TT User must compulsorily use the same password to log in to the Time Tracker application for their first Log in and the Password entered upon first log in is saved and the same password must be used for future logins of Mobile Time Tracker app.
There are chances that TT User might have deleted the email by oversight or the email is not delivered to the TT User due to wrong email ID available in their Salesforce Contact record. At these situations, Salesforce Administrator can see the details of the email sent to TT User upon User creation. More information below
- Log in to Salesforce
- Go to TT Users Tab
- Search for the TT User name and Click it
- The page is redirected to TT User detail screen
- There is an Activity section at the right-hand side of the screen
- You see a list of Past activities
- You see activity as "TT User Created (Email)" Click it
- The information of Email is available under Description field as the Autogenerated password is as below
- e.g.: You will need the following information to log in to the app once you have installed it. An App Key. The App Key for our org is: ****** Employee ID: Your Employee ID is ********** Password: The initial password to use the app is *****. You can change the PIN by clicking on the Settings link within the Time Tracker app. Please get in touch with me, if you need any help.
If required TT User can change the password for Mobile Time Tracker log in using the options below
- Forgot Password on Log in screen, more information here
- Change Password option which is available in the Mobile Time Tracker Settings Tab: More information here