Due to this sometimes the app performance is slow, and if you notice the slowness issue you can clear Cache of Mobile Time Tracker application to improve the performance.
More information on clearing cache for Mobile Time Tracker application on the Phone
- Click the Phone Settings icon on the device you are using to login to the Mobile Time Tracker application
- Scroll down till you find App Management and click it
- Click Installed apps
- Search for Mobile Time Tracker app from the list and click it
- You see a button as Clear Data/Clear Cache
- Click clear Cache
- Click Ok
- Now the Cache files are cleared on the phone for Mobile Time Tracker app.
Go back to the Mobile Time Tracker app on the phone and enter App Key, Employee ID and Password to login to the app. As you have cleared the cache you should enter all the information to re-login the Mobile Time Tracker application.
Note: No data is lost from any of the apps on the phone if you clear Cache for the applications. Only the temporary files get deleted.