Due to this sometimes the app performance is slow or V4S Kiosk Users are not able to log in the app after entering App Key, Email ID and Password. To solve this issue, please clear data of V4S Kiosk application and then log in to the V4S Kiosk application.
More information about clearing data for V4S Kiosk application on the Phone
- Click the Phone Settings icon on the device you are using to login to the V4S Kiosk application
- Scroll down till you find App Management and click it
- Click Installed apps
- Search for V4S Kiosk app from the list and click it
- You see a button as Clear Data
- Click clear data
- Click Ok
- Now the Cache files are cleared on the phone for V4S Kiosk.
Go back to the V4S Kiosk app on the phone and enter App Key, Email ID, and Password to login to the app. As you have cleared the data you should enter all the information to re-login the V4S Kiosk application.
Note: No data is lost from any of the apps on the phone if you clear Cache for the applications. Only the temporary files get deleted.