Due to this sometimes the app performance is slow or V4S Personal Users are not able to log in the app after entering App Key, Email ID, and Password. To solve this issue, please clear Cache of V4S Personal application and then log in to the V4S Personal application.
More information about clearing cache for V4S Personal application on the Phone
- Click the Phone Settings icon on the device you are using to login to the V4S Personal application
- Scroll down till you find App Management and click it
- Click Installed apps
- Search for V4S Personal app from the list and click it
- You see a button as Clear Data/Clear Cache
- Click Clear Data
- Click Ok
- Now the Cache files are cleared on the phone for V4S Personal.
Go back to the V4S Personal app on the phone and enter App Key, Email ID, and Password to login to the app. As you have cleared the cache you should enter all the information like App Key, Emaily Id and the Password to re-login to the V4S Personal application.
Note: No data is lost from any of the apps on the phone if you clear Cache for the applications. Only the temporary files get deleted.