Please upgrade the V4S Mobile app to the latest version 1.23 or above from Salesforce App Exchange to access the Config button.
More details to add/remove fields from Volunteers Today screen is given below
- Login to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click the App Launcher and click V4S Mobile tile
- Go to V4S Mobile Apps Tab
- From "V4S App" list view, search for the App Key which V4S Kiosk User uses to log in to the V4S Kiosk application and click the V4S Mobile App Name for this App Key
- The page now leads to the details screen and you see a "Config" button at the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click the Config button to open the config screen for making the necessary changes
- There are 3 Tabs on the config screen as V4S Kiosk, V4S Personal and V4S Roster (the changes done on the config page reflects on the application on the phone)
- From the V4S Kiosk Tab click the Sub tab Volunteers
- Add or remove fields from the Contacts, Job, Shift, and Volunteer Hours Objects and click the Save button
Now the custom fields selected on the Volunteer screen is displayed on Volunteers Today Tab on the V4S Kiosk.
More information here to add the "Config" button if it is not shown on the V4S Mobile Apps details screen.
Note: There are 3 different Tabs to make the config changes as V4S Kiosk, V4S Personal or V4S Roster application, click the relevant tab to make config changes which is applied on the related apps.