Make sure that the correct QR code is emailed to Attendees for an Event.
The QR Code can be scanned to Check-In/Out Attendees for an Event.
More information on QR Code Scan
- Login to V4S Kiosk application on a Phone (We suggest that the QR Code scanning is done using an iPhone or Android Phone because the iPad/Tablet has a bigger screen and the Scanner takes more time to get the exact QR code points for scanning)
- Go to Events Tab
- There are tiles with all Events details with 3 buttons,
- Yellow Contact button to add more attendees for the event
- Green button to Scan attendee QR Code
- Red Image button to click images of the event if required
- Click the green button to scan the QR code of the Attendee
- Click the Check-In button to Check-In the Guest for the Event
To Check-in the Attendees manually, please follow the procedure below
- Log in to the V4S Kiosk application
- Go to Attendees today tab
- You see a list of Attendees listed with their Name, email ID, Shift ID, Attendee Status and a Check-in button
- Click the Check-In button to Check-In the V4S Attendee to an event