- Individual Login
- Personal Login
- Team Login
- Kiosk Login
To Login to the Mobile Time Tracker Web page, the Mobile Time Tracker User must be set as Individual User (Individual Login). Individual User is a Time Tracker User who logs in to the Mobile Time Tracker application and only Checks In/Out for an assigned Job for him/herself.
Individual User can only Check-In/Out and not Clock-In/Out
More details on setting up an Individual User is given below
- Login to Salesforce as an Admin User
- Go to TT Users Tab
- Click on New button
- Enter the TT User details in the TT User page, fields marked in Red are mandatory fields, other fields are Optional
- Link the TT User Contact with TT User, click here to know more
- Check "Allow Individual Use, not Personal Use" CheckBox,
- Save the page
Now Individual Mobile Time Tracker User ID is created and the login details are sent to TT User Email with the App Key, Employee ID, and Password.
The Time Tracker Web User should use the same App Key, Employee ID, and the Password to login to the Mobile Time Tracker Web application, and Check-In/Out for the Jobs to record time.
- There is no option to Clock-In/Out from the webpage so the Mobile Time Tracker Web user must be set to "Allow Individual use, not Team user," in Salesforce.