The Auto Scheduler does the following:
- If the Mobile Time Tracker Users has Clocked-In and not Clocked-Out, then the auto Scheduler Clocks out the Mobile Time Tracker User
- If a Time Tracker user has checked in to a Job but not checked out, then the auto Scheduler Checks out the Mobile Time Tracker User out of the Checked in Job
- The Scheduler does not make any changes to the Clock-Out or the Check-Out time if the Mobile Time Tracker User has manually Clocked or Checked Out
- Make sure that you are logged in as a Salesforce Administrator
- Go to Setup
- From Quick find box search for Apex Classes and click it
- Click on Schedule Apex Button
- In Schedule, Apex page enter any Job Name for Scheduler
- Select "AutoCheckClockOut" from list for Apex Class field
- Set the Frequency as per your requirement and also select a Preferred Start Time
- Click the Save button.
Note: It is mandatory to select the above mentioned Apex Class from the search button and save the Scheduler to Auto Check-Out and Clock-Out function.
Also, once the scheduler is saved you must also enable the auto Clock-out and Check-out checkboxes in the Mobile Time Tracker "config" screen.
More information is given below
- Go to TT Apps Tab in Salesforce
- Click App Key from the list which is used by all Mobile Time Tracker User to log in
- Click the Config button
- Go to the Check-in tab in Config screen
- Check the Checkbox "Auto Clock-Out enable" and "Auto Check-Out enable" checkboxes
- Enter time in the "Clock-Out in Minutes" and "Check-Out in Minutes" field. This is the time considered for Clock-Out and Check-Out
- e.g.: If the Mobile Time Tracker user must be Clock-out and Check-out of their job after 2 hours they have checked in, then the time must be set as 120 minutes (60*2)
- Click the Save button
Now the Scheduler is set, and the scheduler will execute at the "Preferred Start Time" and
The frequency which is selected at the Schedule Apex screen and auto Clocks and Checks Out the Mobile Time Tracker Users from Job who have Checked In and not Checked Out.