The cursor suddenly disappears when I try to search for a Volunteer?
Volunteer search on the upgraded V4S Kiosk 2.7-150 and above versions works as below
- This is a new feature introduced in the V4S Kiosk application.
- i.e., If you search for a Volunteer with name "Johnson" you see all the Volunteer names in the list with first or last name is Johnson. As in Alex Johnson, Johnson Steve, Amy Johnson, etc.,
- If some letters are deleted from the current search, the list gets updated accordingly.
- If "son" is deleted from the name "Johnson" then the list gets updated and show the volunteer names related to John and Johnson,
- e.g. Alex John, John Steve, John Louie, Angelina Johnson, Anne johnson, etc,
- If you want to search for a different Volunteer for a Job/shift, and not related to the name from the previous search, please go back to the Job/Shift details screen by clicking the back button on the device and get back to the Volunteer search screen and search for another volunteer and sign them up for Job/Shift