This issue is seen only for the TT users who do a Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out from Everyone tab on a Kiosk User device
- This happens only when the TT user goes to Everyone Tab on the Mobile Time Tracker application on the phone
- Search for a particular TT user
- Click the Clock-In/Out, Check-In/Out button
- There is a message as the TT user has Clocked-In/Out or Checked-In/Out and the details are stored in Salesforce also, but the button does not change to accordingly
- The Clock-In/Out or Check-In/Out button does not change only if the keypad is still shown/displayed on the phone screen. If the keypad is minimized once TT user Clocks-In/Out or Checks-In/Out, then the button changes to the current status for Clock-In/Out or Check-In/Out
Please make sure that TT user closes the keypad once they click the Clock-In/Out or Check-In/Out button.
We will fix this bug in a future release of Mobile Time Tracker application.