More information is given below for upgrading the Mobile Time Tracker application to the latest version
- Login to the Salesforce Admin ID
- On a new Tab login to the Salesforce App Exchange
- From Search option, search for Mobile Time Tracker application in App Exchange
- Double click on the Mobile Time Tracker application link from the search list
- Click the "Get it Now" button which is on the app exchange screen
- Click on the Login button
- Select the Org for Installation, whether it is Production or Sandbox
- On Confirm Installation screen, please recheck the profile details and use the edit button to make any changes in the profile and save it
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions by clicking the CheckBox
- Click the Confirm and Install button
- The page is now redirected to Salesforce login
- Enter the Salesforce ID and Password (the same Salesforce Admin ID which the Mobile Time Tracker app has to be upgraded)
- Select the installation instructions (Admin or All Users)
- If Admin is selected then the Mobile Time Tracker Objects (Tabs) are available only to Admin Users in Salesforce
- If "All Users" button is selected then all Salesforce Users in the Org will have access to the Mobile Time Tracker Objects (Tabs) in their Salesforce ID
- Click the upgrade button.
Now the app will start upgrading to the latest version, and once the app is upgraded there is a message on the screen which says that the app has been upgraded.
The Mobile Time Tracker version can be checked in Salesforce org under Installed packages list.