Upgrade the V4S Kiosk application on to Mobile device to 2.5 - 104 or above from Google Play Store for Android or from iTunes Store for iPhones.
Once the V4S Mobile application is upgraded to the latest version 1.24, the Salesforce Administrator can create Waiver Forms in Salesforce to be accepted by Volunteers for Signups.
We support only "Annual Waiver" forms in the current build of V4S Mobile application for Volunteer Signups. We will introduce Waiver forms for Check-In and log-in in the future release of V4S Mobile application.
More information on creating Waiver Templates in Salesforce
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator
- Go to V4S Templates Tab
- Click the New Button to create a new V4S Waiver Template
- Enter V4S Mobile Template name
- Enter the HTML waiver content to the HTML Template field
- Select the Template for "Waivers" from the dropdown
- Click the Save button to save the Template
Click here to convert a text to HTML form, or use the sample HTML form attached in this article and edit the HTML template and add it to the org for Volunteer signups.
The current build of V4S mobile application supports only Annual Waiver forms for Volunteer Signups. Option to signup the waiver forms for Volunteer "Check-In", "Check-Out" or "Log Out" will be implemented in our future build of V4S Mobile application.
Click here to know more to enable the waiver forms in the org.